Sunday, April 8, 2012

Daily Shoe in Snap Shots: Week One

I recently noticed that when I pass by people at work, on the street, or out on the town, they are often staring at my feet.  Now, perhaps I should be offended by this and yell “Hey I’m up here!” but I take it as a compliment.  They are simply staring at my shoes.  Since I have such a wide collection of footwear in many colors, heel heights and patterns, it’s understandable that people may notice my shoes first.  So I thought, why not celebrate this?  And so, “Daily Shoe in Snap Shots” is officially born!

The mission – Document my daily footwear and where my shoes have taken me.  In case you’re not an Instagram user yet, here’s what I’ve been snapping away on my phone this week and posting to Twitter…

Daily Shoe In Snap Shots: Week One

Monday, April 2nd
What: Ann Taylor Peeptoe Platform Pumps
Where: Day at the office





Tuesday, April 3rd
What: Banana Republic Pointy Toe Heels
Where: Day trip to Chicago





Wednesday, April 4th
What: Nine West Peeptoe Pumps
Where: Day of meetings





Thursday, April 5th
What: Loft flats
Where: Flight to Florida





Friday, April 6th
What: Jack Rogers Wedges
Where: Dinner in Naples, FL





Saturday, April 7th
What: Bandolino Coral Wedge Sandals
Where: Evening out in Marco Island, FL





If you’d like to see these photos in real time, you can follow me on Twitter @sharingmysole

No comments:

Post a Comment