Sunday, May 6, 2012

Daily Shoe in Snap Shots

My week started at home and ended with a trip to New York City.  I did my best to pack shoes that would allow me to walk around the city, while still being chic and stylish.  Here’s what I’ve been snapping away on my phone this week and posting to Twitter (@sharingmysole), all of my shoes and where they’ve taken me…


Monday, April 30th
What: Madden Girl Platform Peeptoe Pumps
Where: Happy hour




Tuesday, May 1st
What: Bandolino Nude Heels
Where: Day at the office




Wednesday, May 2nd
What: Nine West Peeptoe Pumps
Where: Morning at the office and flight to NYC





Thursday, May 3rd
What: J.Crew Peeptoe Heels
Where: Day in NYC




Friday, May 4th
What: BDG Leopard Flats
Where: Morning in NYC and flight home





Saturday, May 5th
What: Banana Republic flip flops
Where: Enjoying the beautiful May weather


No comments:

Post a Comment