Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hello Lover

Ok, I cracked.  I bought something before my Vegas trip when I said I was going to be frugal.  Whoopsie.  But, I don’t regret it.  J

I had a wedding last weekend and I was really struggling with what to wear.  I didn’t want to purchase a new dress, but all of the dresses in my closet were either too casual or not appropriate for the weather.  So, I went with a simple black dress I’ve had for a few years and decided I would dress it up with shoes.  Therefore, I justified a new shoe purchase.  I went with some amazing leopard print heels, which spoke to me, luring me in.  They looked great with my dress and I managed to wear them all night on the dance floor.  So, even though I slipped up and bought something new before my trip, I know I will pack them and wear them in Vegas as well.  J


No comments:

Post a Comment