Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Bits and Pieces

Life lately has been chock-full of travel, which means lots of packing, unpacking and time spent in my closet.  When planning outfits for trips, it often forces me to go through pieces I sometimes forget about.  So, I picked out a few favorites from my closet and thought about the story behind them…

Bits and pieces from my closet…

Sequin Skirt

This little gem was a gift and completely fits my girly personality.  Although I’ve only worn it a few times, it makes me smile each time I open my closet. 


Mini Perfumes


I got an adorable mini perfume set about 3 years ago and these two little bottles are all that’s left.  They are just so cute!


Kate Spade Earrings


I bought these for myself…  Kate Spade Earrings.  Enough said.


Scarf bin

My scarf bin is an overflowing tangle of colors.  A great scarf is such an easy way to add a pop of color, so I have plenty to choose from.


Shoedazzled Heels


These were my little Pinterest inspired project.  I admit I have not worn them yet…  But aren’t they cute?!

No comments:

Post a Comment