Sunday, May 13, 2012

Daily Shoe in Snap Shots

One word sums up my shoes this week – Flats.  Since I traveled to St. Louis this week, I packed my most comfortable and cute flats for the trip.  Although I missed my heels, I was able to run through the airport with ease.  J

In case you’re not an Instagram user yet, here’s what I’ve been snapping away on my phone and posting to Twitter (@sharingmysole)…

Monday, May 7th
What: J.Crew Peeptoe Heels
Where: Day in Chicago





Tuesday, May 8th -Two Shoe Tuesday!
What: Ann Taylor Pointed Toe Flats
Where:  At the office





What: Missoni for Target Flats
Where: Flight to St. Louis





Wednesday, May 9th
What: Ann Taylor Snakeskin Print Flats
Where:  Day in St. Louis





Thursday, May 10th
What: Ann Taylor Leopard Print Flats
Where: Day in St. Louis





Friday, May 11th
What: Gianni Bini Peeptoe Wedges
Where: At the office




Saturday, May 12th
What: Old Navy Flip Flops
Where: Running errands




1 comment: