Sunday, May 20, 2012

Daily Shoe in Snap Shots

I was finally in one place this week – at home!  It was nice to carefully pick out my shoes from my closet this week versus packing them all into my suitcase.  The amazing summer temps are inspiring me to bring out all my favorite wedges.  See what I’ve been snapping away on my phone this week and posting to Twitter (@sharingmysole).

Monday, May 14th
What: Lela Rose for Payless Wedges
Where: Day at the office





Tuesday, May 15th
What: Nine West Peeptoe Pumps
Where: Day of meetings





Wednesday, May 16th
What: Jessica Simpson Platform Wedges
Where: Day at the office





Thursday, May 17th
What:  Tory Burch Flats
Where: Day at the office and cocktails




Friday, May 18th
What: J.Crew Peeptoe Heels
Where: Day at the office





Saturday, May 19th
What: NY & Co Sandals
Where: Shopping and errands


No comments:

Post a Comment