Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mommy Dearest

The apple does not fall far from the tree with my Mom and me.  Her affinity for shoes was passed on to me at a young age and luckily we still wear the same size today.  It’s great to have someone so stylish that I know I can go “closet raid” at any time.  Since my mom is such a wonderful and stylish woman, she deserves only the best for Mother’s Day.  If I only had an unlimited budget, I would love to get her all of these things…
Gifts for Mom, with love…

Tracy Reese Picnic Basket – She recently mentioned she was looking for a chic picnic basket for beach vacations.  This one certainly fits the bill.


Kate Spade Girl About Town Scarf – Like me, my Mom has a big scarf bin and wears them with everything.


Dior Eye Shadow Set – To bring out her brown eyes. 

Vera Bradley Apron – So she can always bake in style.





Callisto Wedge Sandal – So I can borrow them from her.  J


No comments:

Post a Comment