Wednesday, March 14, 2012

1 Dress, 4 Looks

25 more days until Easter…  Which means, 25 more days of no shopping.  So, instead of looking for new dresses to add to my closet, I have been finding new ways to wear the pieces that are currently in my wardrobe.  I was inspired to take a basic black wrap dress and accessorize it in different ways.  Can you really make one dress look like four different dresses?  Here’s what I came up with…


Elegant
A little black dress is so classic with basic ladylike accessories.  I added a pop of color with some bright blue pumps.

Edgy
By adding a leather jacket and funky tights, I transformed this wrap dress into a more edgy look.

Winter
Layering on a thicker black jacket, scarf and knee high boots make this look toasty and warm for the colder months.

Spring
I wouldn’t typically chose a black dress for spring, but by pairing it with orange shoes, a bright clutch and floral necklace, the look is a great option for the warmer months ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Love the versatility of this dress- you're definitely rockin it!

    ReplyDelete