Monday, September 5, 2011

Working Girl

The Septemeber Issue…  The mecca of fall fashion and what’s to come.  So when the Septemeber issue of InStyle arrived in my mailbox, I quickly grabbed my sunglasses and sat out on a lawn chair to read it cover to cover.  I was happy to see a section on what to wear to work.  I am always looking for new ways to mix things up when I am in the office or attending an event.  So, I took their ideas and grabbed what I had in my closet to recreate some great outfits.  Here are my favorites…

Big presentation
Although I didn’t have cool orange pants like the magazine, I paired my green crop pants with a blue jacket and fun accessories. 



Working lunch
I loved the vibrant print dresses featured on the page and grabbed one of my own with a chunky belt and vintage bag for a professional look.


After work happy hour
I would have never thought to pair my funky boots with a little black dress, but the look worked with a leopard scarf and my glasses.



Hopefully these new outfits will take me smoothly from late summer to fall, atleast until the winter issue arrives.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment