Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Accessories can save you

As I was chatting with my friend Gina today about our attempts to be frugal before an upcoming Vegas trip, I got to thinking about how I can create different outfits without actually purchasing anything.  And the answer is – accessories!  Jewelry, bags and scarves (which I already have plenty of) can really change a similar outfit into something totally different. 
A plain white t-shirt can really be spruced up with lively accessories.  A bright scarf can add a pop of color and some texture, a long chain necklace can actually make you look taller or by just adding some big earrings, you create an easy yet stylish look.
I recently took a look at some of my statement necklaces that add some zing to a black t-shirt or little black dress.  My flower necklace is fun and flirty, while my brown and crystal necklaces have more of an edgy look for a v-neck top.  Maybe I will even bring some of these necklaces to Vegas with me!  Either way, they will save me from spending “moolah” in the mean time on new things.  Cause I don’t need them.  J

No comments:

Post a Comment