Sunday, August 14, 2011

Made in the 216

A shout out to my best friend Gina for tipping me off to a great new store in Cleveland – The Dredgers Union.  The shop on East 4th features Cleveland based designers and has collections of clothing, jewelry, bedding and home goods.  I loved the “Anthropologie-esque” atmosphere and was immediately drawn to the unique and fun pieces.  I scooped up a cotton dress with a colorful print, a cool twist on the little black dress.  I knew I could accessorize and style it with a chunky belt and colorful bangles I have in my closet.  Great purchase – It can be dressed up with heels and jewelry or dressed down with flats or sandals.  The shop had so many other fun things to try on, but too many clothes, too little time (and moolah).  Had to go meet the girls for wine!  J  I’m sure I’ll be back there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment